Y'all, I was gonna do another projecting my issues type entry about Britney again, but FEH. I just don't have it in me anymore.
I do, however, have the day off tomorrow. Right now I'm headed out for martinis and gossip with a friend. Tomorrow, tonight and this weekend, I'm planning to do some of the following:
Put away the mountain of clean clothes in my room
Take a bunch of stuff to Goodwill
Weed through my books and take the rejects to Half-Price Books
Get my Oscar the Grouch eyebrows waxed
Clean my horrible living room
Wander through Target and consider some new bathroom stuff
Go for a run
Make something with the beads I bought in Dallas last weekend
Write a real entry
SMOOOCH!!!
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am such a damn stalker.
Is it stalking if you are openly stalking?
Your weekend sounds great. Mine consists of work (helloooo tax season), and movies (hiya Oscar!)
Um, what happened to my comment?
Admitting you're a stalker is the first step in recovery, Miz S. ;-)
I'll be impressed as hell if you finished even HALF that this weekend! I'm Slug McSloth on the weekends.
Post a Comment