So, I'm drunk...again?? Still? Man, I wish. Is it maybe a problem? When you wish you could be hip-deep in a bottle of wine/ book/ nap all the time??
See, here's the deal. I broke up with Max. He is an absolutely fabulous guy - sweet, considerate and, despite the stereotype, totally OK with commitment.*
The problem? Well.....me. Not entirely, if we're going to be honest - there are always things about the other person that, when magnified under the lens of discomfort and pressure, seem huge and insurmountable. But the fact is Max and I talked about a lot of Future and Forever and this and that and...I tried. I tried to jump, but the fact is, I am just not ready to take that kind of leap. I'm sorry.
What sucks about this is that in the process of not being ready, I have to hurt someone as incredbly sweet as Max.
Relationships, bah!!
I'm currently dipping into the wine that I bought for $6.99 yesterday at 7-11 ($6.99!!! 7-11!!), because I've already polished off the bottle of good stuff that I bought earlier - minus about 1/4 cup for the kid's tomato sauce.
So yeah - I'm typin' one-eyed and I'm, I dunno...upset? I dunno.
I think I just might be like Jennie Smash, and declare a booty ban.
Actually...that sounds really good right now. Men beware!! Bitter divorcee on board!!!
*Despite his stereotype-fighting, this is actaually The Thing that led to the end. He's ready to go and I'm just...not.
I take no responsibility for any typos. Don't like it? Bite me.
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
XO
Aw, man. I'm sorry.
Sorry, LL. Hang in there.
Post a Comment